Sold! Your family will feel right at home in this executive 4-5 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 3 Car Garage home in sought after and amenity rich Laurel Lakes. Top rated school zone. This is truly a home to be proud of, immaculate and move in ready. Gourmet kitchen boasts high end stainless steel appliances, handsome Zodiac quartz counter tops, large eat-in space, exquisite cabinetry with added pantry & 2 planning desks. Perfect floor plan for privacy, fun entertaining or family gatherings. Newer wood floors complement the original tiled floors accenting the living and dining spaces. Enjoy the soaring twelve foot ceilings. Flexible space includes bonus room that could be converted to 5th bedroom or guest suite with access to full bath. Enjoy your professionally landscaped yard with low cost zoned irrigation from the front or from the private and quiet rear patio. Never drive to play tennis again. A short walk brings you to tennis courts, heated community pool, and beautiful recreation facility
• Gourmet Kitchen. Including, Zodiaq quartz counter tops, custom wood cabinetry with pantry, 2 closet pantries, GE Advantium microwave/oven, gas range with double oven, new refrigerator, eat-in-area, and 2 planning desks.
• Grand foyer entry
• Volume ceilings throughout
• Newer real wood floors to compliment large ceramic tile flooring
• Wired for surround sound
• Roomy screened and covered patio
• Plumbed for pool
• Flexible living space for work or play
• Newly painted
• Upgraded lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
• Spacious laundry room with laundry tub and storage
• 3 car garage
• Professionally landscaped
• Low cost irrigation system
• Well maintained tile roof
• Community heated pool
• Fitness center
• Tennis courts
• Celery Fields Recreation area and nature preserve nearby
• Rothenbach Community Park nearby
• Top rated school district
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only.
GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment
eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
2870 Grazeland Drive, Sarasota, FL, 34240 United States$384,900
4-5 beds3 Baths2,941 Sq. ft.
Find out what your home is worth
CLHMS, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, RSPS
Premier Sotheby's International Realty50 Central Avenue, Suite 110, Sarasota,FL34236